New Dates for Cruzbike Ride Retreat!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Of course I will be there- I'm even thinking of bring the "Prototype Vendetta" I set the UMCA world record Century on with (3:48:10) and let people try and ride it! :) Great video opportunity! Warning - seat at 2% from horizontal! :eek:
Is it a TTV "Time Trial Vendetta"???

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
I can't make the date. TTV is a history machine. A picture with that is a collector's dream. :p

Recumbent Cycle-Con in Nashville has announced races on Oct 13-14 2018. I'd like to see our racers compete AND see them at the retreat. Let's start the lobbying to have Cruzbike move the retreat out a week.

About 9 minutes into this:

I haven't watched the whole video, but I see Jim and Larry in at about 44:40 talking about Sebring.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
It sure would be nice to participate in both. I am pretty sure Cruzbike has already reserved and paid for part of tbe White Lake facility and another week might not be available. Even neater would be to have the retreat somewhere in Nashville still at the same time. But that becomes another factor as Nashville is 600 miles from Jim & Maria, while the White Lake facility is less than an hour. Hoping Lucia chimes in and gives us her take and what might be possible. As much as I like to ride around in circles on a track (and I do very much), I would still pick the retreat.

Last edited:

Maria Parker

Administrator
We're stuck with our October 11-14 weekend at White Lake, and it is, unfortunately, the same weekend as the Recumbent Convention. Perhaps next year we can find a place near Nashville if the Recumbent Convention stays in the same place. We're already planning for a great weekend with plenty of the more hotel-like room accommodations. More details to follow, but I hope to see you all there.

Brad R

Will Cruzbike be at Recumbent Cycle Con? I was hoping to test ride an S40 and V20.

My main reason for buying a T50 was to learn whether I could learn to ride an MBB before I spent big money on a fast bike. I have confirmed that I can ride a Cruzbike. Now I have to decide which fast bike I am going to reward myself with after I lose a few more pounds.

Maria Parker

Administrator
Congrats Brad! So glad to have you with us. Unfortunately, we will not be at the Recumbent Convention. Can you come to the Ride Retreat? We'll have lots of fast bikes for you to try.

Brad R

Congrats Brad! So glad to have you with us. Unfortunately, we will not be at the Recumbent Convention. Can you come to the Ride Retreat? We'll have lots of fast bikes for you to try.
It would be fun, but I won’t have time to get all the way to NC and Nashville has the bonus of being able to visit some family.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Will Cruzbike be at Recumbent Cycle Con? I was hoping to test ride an S40 and V20.

My main reason for buying a T50 was to learn whether I could learn to ride an MBB before I spent big money on a fast bike. I have confirmed that I can ride a Cruzbike. Now I have to decide which fast bike I am going to reward myself with after I lose a few more pounds.
Brad - I will probably be there to represent Cruzbike in the races that are happening that weekend. I will bring my V20, and maybe even an S40 if I can get ahold of one.