2,000 Miles on my Sofrider this year!

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Considering I probably haven't ridden bicycles for a total of 2,000 in all of my previous years, I'm quite proud of myself! 2,000 miles on my Cruzbike Sofrider this year. More details and stats in my blog post.

Cheers,
Charles

ytd.png

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Great job Charles! Is that

Great job Charles! Is that for around 9 months of riding or do you manage to get a lot of winter riding in?

-Eric

Tarmac Terrorist

compulsive obsessive record keeper

Charles either you are a compulsive obsessive record keeper or your bike computer is a step up from the average. I have a Node 1 on the Trek and it can't even remember my last ride. I think the Node 2 can do more but I don't think it captures everything you have. What are you using? I have used "Map My Ride" on my iPhone it is pretty good on a ride by ride basis.

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Hi,
@Eric: I've been

Hi,

@Eric: I've been particularly bad at getting riding in these last few months. It's just too depressing when it's both dark and cold as far as getting my @$$ out off bed and onto my bike to ride to work. I've still gotten some nice rides in during the weekends.

@Jeff: I use a Garmin Edge 305 and upload the rides to connect.garmin.com. The site is free and you can upload gpx files from smart phones as well. If you don't have a garmin, I'd probably recommend one of the other sites (strava/RideWithGps.com).

Cheers,
Charles

http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/248824126

Me too!

Hey Charles,

I just passed 2000 miles for the year too! Also a record season here.

Tarmac - check out CycleMeter on iPhone. It has all the stats that Charles showed up there (of course you need external sensors for Cadence and heart beat data). It's not as nice as a Garmin, but it only costs $5.00!

-John

BobD

Congrats Charles!

Congrats Charles...
And, you completed your goal a month early.....which can be additionally tough in New England.

I also rode many miles this past year for the first time in years....feels great!
Bob