2 Quest frames - Sebastopol, CA

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Updated,

"2014 Cruzbike Quest 3.0 main frame, seat, rear wheel, HD rack, and standard rack for sale. Front fork is bent. $500"

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/5229894717.html

Oh my,

00H0H_lF7CGSugSKQ_600x450.jpg

Cruzbiker

Ken,
Do you mean someone was trying to sell a fake Quest using your picture? Or did you sell it and it was being resold, almost with the same picture (amazing!)?
Let me ask you something else. Have you chopped off the front of the seat? This is the second picture I see of a chopped seat. The first one is at Cruzbike site under Elliot's story.
Is there any special reason you cut it? Sometimes I wish my seat didn't bend so much upwards in the front; have to say I have also thought on cutting it, or inserting something (could be a piece of wood) under it to make it more horizontal.

CruzLike

Guru
Hi Cruzbiker
The reason the bikes look so similar is, they are the same bike. I thought it would be interesting to duplicate the before with the after picture. I bought Elliot's bike. As you can see the bike was a little banged up and I bought quite a few parts to get it back on the road.
I noticed your previous interest in the chop seat. Elliot did that to relieve some of the pressure on his hams or glutes. I have seen other posts and reviews commenting about feeling the front part of the seat. I don't miss it.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Hi Cruzbiker
The reason the bikes look so similar is, they are the same bike. I thought it would be interesting to duplicate the before with the after picture. I bought Elliot's bike. As you can see the bike was a little banged up and I bought quite a few parts to get it back on the road.
I noticed your previous interest in the chop seat. Elliot did that to relieve some of the pressure on his hams or glutes. I have seen other posts and reviews commenting about feeling the front part of the seat. I don't miss it.

Nice rehab well done. Clever photo.

CruzLike

Guru
I read this ad and think, Why would I need two Q bikes?

When someone has a good answer, I may ask Elliot to send it my way.

The seller is a good person to work with.

Cruzbiker

I have a good reason; build one for my wife. I wrote that I want it but he didn't answer anything yet. Might give him a call tomorrow.