2 V's in a pod

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
What a beautiful day in Asheville, NC in late November!
65 degrees, sunny, and just enough wind to remind it is late November when you are in the shade!

LarryOz

photo for above post

(still not sure why initial post never lets me attach a picture)

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Nice Larry! Can't think of

Nice Larry! Can't think of anything better than some sunshine and a couple of Vendettas' out enjoying it!

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
No spaces darling

Pictures posted to the first message in a thread can't have Spaces or Special Characters in the name. Don't ask me why, but I finally figured that out a little while back.

As for the photo and the weather; yep jealous. It's a bitter cold 12F here, heading for 6F today.

LarryOz

Bob, the strange thing is, is

Bob, the strange thing is, is that I do not even get a chance to pick a file.
The "File attachments" link that I currently see at the bottom of this page is not there.
There other strange thing is that when I am in, say "Vendetta Brag Board", and click "Post to Forum" link, the page that is rendered is not good. It is almost like it is unable to be rendered in html for some reason.
Attached are 3 snippets of the what entire page looks like from too to bottom.
Note: This only happens when I am creating a new post. All other times it is correct.
Any ideas?
I am using Chrome: Version 39.0.2171.71 m
Guess I could try it in IE and see what happens - update - Same result with IE 11

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Hi Larry, try using Firefox

Hi Larry, try using Firefox and see what happens. It look like the CSS is not being picked up by the browser. I get that same thing some times too, but nerve on first post.

Ivan

Guru
Instead of "attach a file"

Instead of "attach a file" click on the IMAGE icon on the toolbar, above where you type the message. It's there one that looks like a landscape of mountains and a sun. Use that to insert images.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Back to the photo

Back to the photo. One has to assume that When Gary saw you roll up with that big aero box and aero wheels, that he quickly picked an uphill route that favored his lighter bike and disc brakes. :) I know I would.

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
I'm guessing having the

I'm guessing having the tail-box and aero wheels will be a net plus except for extreme up-hill only routes. (Handing issues not withstanding).

LarryOz

Yeah Bob,That is pretty much

Yeah Bob,
That is pretty much what you get around here anyway, unless you go to the track!
We have about 2000' climbing in 25 or so miles.

We have a deal:
I draft him up the hills, he drafts me down the hill and on the flats!
Its a good deal for both of us!

I did feel a little squirlley on the fast downhills with the wind.
This is first time I rode these 88mm rims on anything but a track.
Probably won't do it often - maybe only for races.
But I love the way they look - really show of the bike for sure!

BentAero

Don't let Larry kid you; he

Don't let Larry kid you; he can run off and leave me a-n-y-t-i-m-e he wants to. ;) He's Armored, I'm Infantry.