2008 Silvio

willwillwill

2008 Silvio

TO SEE PICS - Please visit my craigslist ad. My files are too large to upload here. Thanks!
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/recumbent-bike-full/6387974529.html

Ready to ride. Custom factory paint job. Comes with the rack, and windscreen show in the pictures and high pressure pump for the air shock, Shimano Ultegra pedals and also the larger bag shown in the pic. with the rider. Also comes with the front wheel "rack" seen in the pics for easy upright storage. The windscreen is pretty easy to remove or instal.

All Ultegra components
Tripple up front, 10 speeds in the rear.
Bontrager Race Lite wheels with bladed spokes.
Has two water bottle holders on the seat back.

Call with any questions, Thanks!
925 456 4388 NO TEXT's, I won't get them, please just call =).

Located in SF Bay Area.

Asking $1,500

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Photos,

00y0y_cKMtPOjrdZy_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_k80qHG0ZRwM_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_fkRNvXYZ4Dc_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_hqkFsncJm6E_1200x900.jpg

00303_jLYPzZlkeW8_1200x900.jpg

01313_hxzmsipEeDF_1200x900.jpg

willwillwill

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not taking this down sooner. The bike SOLD this morning and I've spend the whole afternoon communicating with the seller and working on packing the bike. I'll try to close the thread or edit the title to say SOLD.

Thanks!

willwillwill

Anyone know if there is anything else I can do to close this thread since the bike sold? I can't see any way to edit the first thread or officially close the thread.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Gorgeous! Will, do you have any pictures of how the fairing / windscreen attached? I have a windscreen without attachment kit but can probably whip something up, especially with the encouragement of pictures. Yours looks especially nicely done so I'd like to copy if you are ok with that. Or if it is a purchased kit that goes with the windscreen can you let me know what it is called or which model?

BikeGary

How did you like riding with that windscreen? Looks like with a side wind would be hard to steer...