2011 Sofrider v2 - $750 - Huntley, IL

Keeper47

I have a 2011 Sofrider v2 with low mileage, about 500 miles or so. The bike is in excellent working condition and has been well maintained over the years. This bike is unique in two ways. (1) the Sofrider is no longer available from Cruzbike and (2) my Sofrider comes with two different sizes of wheels and tires. My bike has the original equipment, 26" "SUB" wheels by ALEXRIMS and original brakes for off-road riding AND I've modified this Cruzbike to run on VUELTA ZEROLITE PRO 700C wheels and FORTE PRO+ 700x25 tires with the appropriate rim brake system for road biking. I will also include brand new "freerider" handlebars. Call, text or email me @ 224-232-9986/bfs1947@ gmail.com. Serious inquires only.

Attachments

• sofrider-5.jpg
    sofrider-5.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 29
  • sofrider-1.jpg
    sofrider-1.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 25

jbruns8234

CycleAddict
I have a 2011 Sofrider v2 with low mileage, about 500 miles or so. The bike is in excellent working condition and has been well maintained over the years. This bike is unique in two ways. (1) the Sofrider is no longer available from Cruzbike and (2) my Sofrider comes with two different sizes of wheels and tires. My bike has the original equipment, 26" "SUB" wheels by ALEXRIMS and original brakes for off-road riding AND I've modified this Cruzbike to run on VUELTA ZEROLITE PRO 700C wheels and FORTE PRO+ 700x25 tires with the appropriate rim brake system for road biking. I will also include brand new "freerider" handlebars. Call, text or email me @ 224-232-9986/bfs1947@ gmail.com. Serious inquires only.