451 Dual Drive wheelset for sale

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Selling the original Cruzbike wheelset from my 2014 Quest 2.0 451. A-RIM DC17 rims, disc-brake compatible (rotors not included), SRAM Dual Drive 3-speed IGH, 11-28 9-speed cassette, Kenda Kwest 100 psi tires and tubes. Approximately 670 miles. Two spare tubes--one Kenda, one Schwalbe--new in box. $275 plus shipping.

Will also sell the original 451 short chainstay, original rear Kind Shock, and never-used Quest rear rack. Prices negotiable.

PM me if you're interested.

If you'd like to see why I'm selling these items, take a look at http://cruzbike.com/forum/threads/quest-451-to-507.9777/451 non-drive wheel web.jpg 451 drive wheel web.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: joy

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
OK, guys, I have someone on BROL who's interested, but only wants the Dual Drive wheel. I'd prefer to sell the wheels and tires as a set. If you have a Q559 and have been thinking about buying a set of small wheels so you can pack it for travel, here's your chance! I'll drop the price to $250 plus shipping for y'all.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
The wheelset is still available.

Turns out the potential buyer wanted to replace the 406 rear wheel on his trike with the 451 wheel, but his LBS showed him there wouldn't be enough clearance.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
The Dual Drive wheel is sold. Still have the non-drive 451 wheel, 2 tires, 2 used tubes, 2 new tubes, plus spare Quest parts.