6-12-24 Hour World Time Trial Championships Perez vs the World

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Ok so here is a new thread for 2017 for all of you to share your thoughts and view live race results and such. Main event website is http://www.24hrworlds.com/
Link to live results my bib # is 188 http://my5.raceresult.com/65136/results?lang=en

Goals
1. to finish all 24hrs without dying
2. stay in the 500 mile club
3. 1st place overall
4. Keep total stopped time to less than 20 mins (averaging close to 45min on the V20 in the last few races)
5. Break Christoph's 550.8 mile course record

As always with my timed loop events I'll be running cell phone communication with my pit crew or anyone from the peanut galley who wants to send a text or give me a call and say wasssupppp number is 510 207 rojo
don't be shy, I go through some serious bouts of sleepiness and a funny text or cool story can snap me out of it.
Scary_Movie_Ghostface.jpg

If you don't get the picture you need to watch more comedy :)

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Hmmm maybe 6'2"-6'4" Caucasian male, thin build, brown hair, quick to smile, awesome work ethic and best friend since 2nd grade. Oh and his name is Jonny Rock :)

Maria Parker

Administrator
Our thoughts will be with you tonight. Just keep pedaling. Do one lap at at time. You always give your best Jason. We're proud of you.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Perez vs the world. Perez is the safe bet there. Over 22mph. If I could do that for 24 minutes it would be an achievement.

Good luck Jason, may your tyres remain airtight.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey Jason, I sent you a message on your answer phone. Guess you had so many calls your mobile packed up!

As I looked a few minutes ago Jason is 3rd with 306 miles. The other two in front of him are also 306 miles. Jason really wants that goal of 550+ miles.

I don't think the guys in front are that calibre "so don't pace yourself against them ... keep pedaling Jason".

DavidCH

If anyone needs a donut it's me. I decided to stay up and see this race thru.

Come on Jason... I bet those legs are screaming but if anyone can get over it ... it's you.

DavidCH

Hey... it's the world's. 3rd is brilliant. Looking forward to see the podium finish
Photo