Another Vendetta newbie

Bruce B

Can anyone say what the cost of a Thor seat is? I've looked at their web site but it appears you have to go through the 'ordering' process to get the numbers. Thanks.

Kenneth
I ordered a Thor "Sport G" in March 2016. The total bill was $220 US for the seat and for shipping. Packaging was very good and delivery was prompt.
Bruce

Kenneth Jessett

"40 mph for 8 hrs has got to be a record"

But wouldn't it be nice? ;):cool::p

"I ordered a Thor "Sport G" in March 2016. The total bill was $220 US for the seat and for shipping. Packaging was very good and delivery was prompt."

Thanks Bruce.

Question to the group: What kind of rear view mirrors are you mounting on the V?

Bruce B

Question to the group: What kind of rear view mirrors are you mounting on the V?[/QUOTE]

I use two Zefal Spy mirrors

velaksap

Well, tribe, it turned out that my last week's rant was for nothing. :confused:
Over the weekend I updated V's tires and put latex tubes. 25mm Michelin Power Comp in the front and 28 Conti GP 4000s II in the back. The AeroTi is also with Conti's and latex tubes, so that made them more equal in terms of rolling.
Today's Climb club the V totally vindicated itself. I got 16 PRs and most important - over the long hill segment I shaved off another 2 minutes over last week's Aero time. This already puts my PR in front of some of my DF buddies' who ride bikes half of the V's weight. :D:D:D
https://www.strava.com/activities/1137593147
My PR today is 6 minutes better than last year. That is about 20% - pretty significant improvement.
Next goal may turn out to be even heftier - shed a few pounds off my butt. :mad:

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Next goal may turn out to be even heftier - shed a few pounds off my butt.
I will join you in that. I decided to take a week off cycling as I am off to walk the camino de Santiago... I have issues with my left shoulder. Too much on the aerobars. So now I have a ruck sack. I am thinking of taking it easier but since training for the walk I have the dreaded ache on the left knee. Let's see how I do. I guess the pain elsewhere will take my mind off my shoulder. :)