Anybody want to trade a vendetta for a silvio S30?

Layne

I "need" both but probably can't do that....so if anyone bought a medium vendetta and finds it to aggressive or rough or fast lol.. Then I'll trade my silvio to you so you can cruz in comfort :)

Joel Gese

I "need" both but probably can't do that....so if anyone bought a medium vendetta and finds it to aggressive or rough or fast lol.. Then I'll trade my silvio to you so you can cruz in comfort :)
Do You want to sell the Silvio?

Layne

I would consider selling the silvio outright... For sure if I could meet the buyer to do the deal... I'm in central Mississippi and I'd be willing to drive up to 250 miles or halfway to do a deal :)

Price is $3300

JerSam

I am interested in your Silvio - do you still have it? I live in Leesville LA and will be coming your direction later this year. I have a 42" x-seam - will I fit on your bike?

Layne

I am interested in your Silvio - do you still have it? I live in Leesville LA and will be coming your direction later this year. I have a 42" x-seam - will I fit on your bike?

Sorry for the late reply... Bike is still for sale and it should fit you fine... If you have to cut the boom that's no problem.
If you get serious.. Let me know

JerSam

Layne - I am definitely interested - how close are you to Vicksburg? We will be coming through there later this year with a van that should be able to fit it. Could you send pictures?

Layne

Layne - I am definitely interested - how close are you to Vicksburg? We will be coming through there later this year with a van that should be able to fit it. Could you send pictures?

I'm about 3 hours to Vicksburg...

JerSam

My route will take me up through Vicksburg to Jackson to Meridian on I-20. How close would you be to any of those points?