Anyone ever use a trailer with their Vendetta?

Paul Sherman

I am thinking of attaching a trailer to the rear wheel attachments (proper term?) for touring. Has anyone ever tried this?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I am thinking of attaching a trailer to the rear wheel attachments (proper term?) for touring. Has anyone ever tried this?

Silvio yes; Vendetta no.

Note: I had to have special wheels made for the trailer to handle Silvio speeds. I think I have the only Burlee trailer with Velocity A23 and DTSwiss Hubs. :eek:

hamishbarker

A trailer on a vendetta??? Sacreliege! I'm sorely tempted to "report" your post! :) I can see the motivation though, carrying more than a banana on a vendetta is tiresome (excpet perhaps with radical designs bananaracer panniers or similar?)

jond

Zen MBB Master
A trailer on a vendetta??? Sacreliege! I'm sorely tempted to "report" your post! :) I can see the motivation though, carrying more than a banana on a vendetta is tiresome (excpet perhaps with radical designs bananaracer panniers or similar?)

hamish i was able to fit a one man tent footprint, air mattress, quilt and some clothes inside 25 litre radical design banana racers. just hung straight over the seat pan.