Are there 3 Frame Sizes for the Silvio?

thebean

The description does not indicate what size frames...are there three sizes like the Vendetta?

Thanks!

Lisa :)

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Just one frame size for

Just one frame size for Silvio. (Not three like Vendetta - I wish I could get Vendetta back to one frame size too - just to make everything that little bit easier on the production side!)

Ivan

Guru
Hi Lisa, no there is only one

Hi Lisa, no there is only one frame size for Silvio. One chooses size by deciding whether you want it without chainstay extension, or with the 100 or 150mm extension. You may want yours without any chainstay extension. The sizing chart on John's blog is still applicable (see below). The chainstay extension range in the image below is for the 100mm extension.

Silvio-Vendetta_sizing.jpg

The BB bracket of your Silvio 2.0 would be the same height as your current SIlvio. ?If you wanted a higher BB, then I estimate at your X-seam of 38" the BB height would go up to about 33" (this is based on measuring my current BB height of 32.75"). Your handlebars would be low like mine.

I have a question from the

I have a question from the potential customer about the Vendetta large frame.

I have the large frame and I'm 1.84 cm tall and also the customer is the same height but my X-seam is 1120 mm and his is X-seam is 1100 mm which is about 43.3 inches.

The X-seam is too short for this chart for a large Vendetta frame?

I have the prior large Vendetta frame.

There is now a longer wheel base on the new version of the Vendetta will he fit the large frame?

Should he order the medium frame?

I have 175 mm cranks and with shorter cranks the large frame might also have been too big for me.

The large frame fit me nicely with the 175 mm cranks.

This question should have been on the Vendetta page but the chart was on the Silvio page.

I hope some Vendetta riders will reply if you have about the same X-seam and which frame you bought and if you fit nicely on it.