Are there any Softrider V2's in the Toronto Area

Bill Wilby

Toronto area

Hi Ian, I shipped a softrider V2 to a customer in Sudbury last month, if you would like I could send him a link to you. The last I talked to him he was having a blast with his new bike. Bill www.cycleforfun.ca

Ian Drinkwater

Toronto Area

Hi Bill.

Yes that would be great. Sudbury is about four hours North of here but I do travel past there on my way to Blind River every now and then. Maybe we could arrange something. At least email back and forth with questions. I love the area you live in. I am a BC born boy and spent most of my life in Kamloops and Victoria until I moved to Toronto. I know, don't ask me why it just happened. LOL. I am currently riding a Catrike Villager and loving every thing about it but I'm also keeping my eyes open for other cool bikes such as the Softrider.

Thank you
Ian Drinkwater
idrnkwtr@gmail.com

Bill Wilby

Hi Ian, I have sent a link to

Hi Ian, I have sent a link to my customer in Sudbury, I have not heard from him yet but it is summer time, I am taking my Quest to Victoria next week and plan on riding the galloping goose, Bill

Ian Drinkwater

Galloping Goose Trail.

Hi Bill.

How did you make out on the Galloping Goose Trail. I moved away well before the trail was in place but my brother and his family ride it out to Sidney every now and again. I hope you had a good time.
Cheers.
Ian

denis.charron

Also seeking Sofrider or Quest in the Toronto area

Hi,

I am also interested in looking at and trying if possible, either a Sofrider or Quest. Can anyone in the Toronto Area help?

Thanks
Denis

Kungfuguy

I'm in Markham.  Bents are so

I'm in Markham. Bents are so rare, you have a better chance being hit by lightning. I saw a bent in Aurora this year. Sorry I can't help. I'm still undecided on bents. It's the sticker shock and the perceived value. Another entry level bent is the TWIG. It's brand new, so there's no reviews or trials.

http://tridenttrikes.com/twig.htm

Kenneth Jessett

Recumbents are rare in

Recumbents are rare in Houston as well these days. At one time - maybe 4 -5 years ago, there were quite a number, but not so now.

Lots of standard road bikes, a few tandems - there used to be a lot more of them as well at one time - but bents seem to have fallen away. We need more racing type bents to prove they are exciting to race and can hold their own in a pace line.

Anyway, whatever is going on, bents are very thin on the ground around here. It probably doesn't help that they are not as easy to transport as a regular bike either.

But if anyone wants to get rid of their Vendetta at a reasonable price, I'm in the market. :)

Ken.

Drew

This is off topic but I have

This is off topic but I have a Silvio 1.0 for sale in Toronto.