Arm Rest Update

kenhardwick

Once again, I have installed Arm Rest to my Silvio. Using the Arm Rest from an Aerobar. The reason I have done this was that seems like my position of my arms (without the Arm Rest) would just kinda pull my hands down and off the handlebars. Not sure why I have this issue but not others, but, anyway installed my Arm Rest back onto my Silvio the first of the year. Have ridden about 600 miles with the Arm Rest and they really "work" for me. Beside being comfortable...believe they could be usefull when first learning to ride Cruzbikes as they add some addition control of handlebars. I ride with arms resting on the Arm Rest and hands on the hoods. I am sure not for everyone but something you might consider trying.

WP_002069.jpg
WP_001886.jpg
WP_002070.jpg

kenhardwick

Armrest Source

Hi John,
These armrest are from a Profile Design Century Clip-on Aerobars.

http://www.profile-design.com/profile-design/products/aerobars/aluminum-aerobars/century.html
If you checkout the PDF Instruction as linked on this page...I am using parts 6,7 and 9 to 12

Currently just have each side mounted with a single metal camp. Seems to be fairly secure however would like to come up with a mounting system that would slide inside or outside the handlebar.