Assusie on Assusie banter (we are not sure they are speaking english)

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
I was working on a contract and one of my pommy friends called the other Ozzy friend a Big Red... Heck... talk about light a fuse.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
As I write the Crows are at #5 on the ladder.
The Swans are currently 4th on the ladder with equal wins, but more accurate kicking!
The reason is that the Swans have webbed feet, where the Crows don't, and recently the east coast of Australia has been under water with massive floods!

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
The Swans are currently 4th on the ladder with equal wins, but more accurate kicking!
The reason is that the Swans have webbed feet, where the Crows don't, and recently the east coast of Australia has been under water with massive floods!
The Crows are now 2nd on the ladder, Eddie Betts cut the webbing off the Swan's feet when they weren't looking and now the Swans are descending quickly. Stone the Swans.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Super Slim, I'll be barracking for the Dogs, and after they win the flag hopefully we won't hear from them for another 55 years.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
As an avid Swans supporter ,good luck with that!
The Swans were thrilling to watch in their last two games. The Bulldog's dreams may be over after the first quarter, nevertheless, let's hope for a ripper.

Last edited:

Bentas

To be honest if the Swans don't get up , Doggies have got to be my next sentimental choice in the whole comp.
Anyone but Collingwood, lol

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Oh that's a real thing? :rolleyes:

The 'Roos are real but were eliminated by the Crows.

1-20150911221935.jpg

I'm not Australian but have adopted their football as my own. Here's an overview:

In the USA you've got to get up really early to watch live since those clever Australians reverse the clock so that night is morning. I'm not down on NFL or college football here, but the American game seems like a court proceeding by comparison due to its slower pace.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
super slim, I haven't said anything, but the Crows have been at the top of the ladder for quite some time. Could be Adelaide's year to win the flag...