Assusie on Assusie banter (we are not sure they are speaking english)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
They are currently 6th on the ladder, but that is good for a NSW team, where Rugby is the main sport!

Last edited:

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
The Swan's early season didn't go well, but now they look fit. They will clobber Carlton this weekend.
In your Dreams!!!!

Sydney 138
Carlton 57

Don't know what you Aussies call that, but if not a clobber certainly a spanking.

Super Slim, I'll barrack for the Crows if Adelaide make it to the Grand Final. The Crows are not my side but I started following them because of you. Watch out for the Swans, though, they can bite you in the ass.

jond

Zen MBB Master
An epiphany eureka

I just figured out why afl players love a behind almost as much as a goal.

Rule 1A-6 of AFL guidebook states

"All full forwards must be wearing frilly girly knickers

all opposing players (up to 164 on the field in a gaggle at any one time) must try to remove either the over tight shorts or socks stuffed in front of said women's undies and slap at the ball(s) repeatedly."

A successful slap may result in a behind.

During summer full forwards may not play cricket or visit nsw or Queensland. They must congregate in Tasmania.

Buddy exempted as he is a real swan man and wears the g string under his athletic sock support.

"Kick it to me kick it to me kick it to me" does not entitle one to an honorary degree.

Warwick Capper tried to introduce the g string thong but was howled down for being too manly in his makeup and mankini. Sadly Warwick was a swannette with a sharpie hairdo masquerading as a mans mullet. His wife often took to the field in his place as the number one androgynous pick.

Rugby league is the greatest game of all according to the man bag institute of south Australia and Victoria.

Man bags are illegal in nsw.

Some rugby league players have played AFL. No AFL player has made the necessary underwear change.

Oh this is going to be good..........

Don1

Guru
what's football again? must have missed something in translation... i grew up in fnqld.. only football was league and soccer? PLEASE explain... isnt it just boofy dudes runing headlong at each other? I MUST have missed some thing in my uppringing

super slim

Zen MBB Master
A5YhgEdCEAAhmoI.jpg:large
This is the manliest rugby player I have seen!!!!
edc220706c3b6f175428dbdf897c5a50.jpg
This is a Soccer compared to an AFL Player!!!

0f76a6f2d9c7b2586bb3608f5e4cdf08--wales-rugby-rugby-league.jpg
This is the standard of NSW Rugby League!!!!
547408_423659900988678_1355592204_n.jpg

1688112_803680412981903_553037208_n.jpg

jond

Zen MBB Master
Oh that is so so cruel. I'm taking my ball home ;)

Didn't afl try and emulate state of origin?

Fail