Beautiful sunday morning ride - Sofrider V3 mod

Hi,

here in the Lower Rhine Area - almost all flat - we finally had a really beautiful Sunday morning:
alt="Morning Bliss"
P1010467.JPG

Cruising some silent roads nearby where I live, I tested and enjoyed my modded Sofrider - I will post a thread in the Sofrider Mod Forum for the tech details after this one.
I just wanted to show you some of the landscape here, at the occasion that last week's rain/wind/sun carousel here took a break. We are near Holland, and it's similarly nice to tour here.
I turned around to take the next picture. Many horses are grown here, some are very beautiful:
P1010469.JPG

Now I zoomed in to the wind turbine in the middle:
P1010468.JPG

That's the real charm here: you have some surprising far views mixed with copses.
When touring on, I did a moderate climb on a bridge over a railroad, and stopped to take two more pictures:
P1010470.JPG

Another nice thing are our bike lanes sidelining most of the rural roads:
P1010471.JPG

I just rolled around at indefinite speeds - lacking a computer and ambition - but noticed the riding position is close to my sweet spot, so I kept on riding fast and slow until my thighs said: well, enough!

Now that was 2.5 hours of Happy Cruzing!!

Ernest

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Thanks for the images from

Thanks for the images from your side of the world Ernest. It's always exciting to see various parts of the world from a cyclist viewpoint. Nice to have those dedicated bike paths to keep us out of harms way.