Bike Parking at the office

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Hey Eric,

If it's not getting any love, send it to me. I ride a couple miles to the train everyday and it's smaller than my folder.

IMAG1007.jpg

NEXT NOTE: I just emailed the picture to myself (phone to work account) and of course iPhone asks if I want to resize the picture in the email. derp!
I had the same flat forehead epiphany. Smacks forehead and groans. Derp indeed.

Last edited:

carnal

Hey Eric, been thinking of picking up an "almost new" (so they say) Mobiky Genius, for my daughter in NYC. It's worth $375, right? AND have you ever seen or ridden the larger wheeled, so called "improved" Mobiky? Nothing comes close convenience-wise to Mobikys FAST collapse & rolling-on-its-own-wheels-while-folded, I guess. Is yours a keeper? Or would you part with it? Just tryin to figure out the logistics. The one for sale is in Seattle, I'm currently in N Minnesota, & daughter in NYC. Thanks, Brian

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Hey Eric, been thinking of picking up an "almost new" (so they say) Mobiky Genius, for my daughter in NYC. It's worth $375, right? AND have you ever seen or ridden the larger wheeled, so called "improved" Mobiky? Nothing comes close convenience-wise to Mobikys FAST collapse & rolling-on-its-own-wheels-while-folded, I guess. Is yours a keeper? Or would you part with it? Just tryin to figure out the logistics. The one for sale is in Seattle, I'm currently in N Minnesota, & daughter in NYC. Thanks, Brian

The 12" wheel look is cool but dealing with tires, spoke or wheel repair, etc is a PITA. The 16" wheel model is probably more practical but will be bigger and heavier. Don't know about value but I would consider maintenance costs and availability of replacement parts.

I haven't seen much info on these things in the US since the brief flare-up of interest and a few dealers stocking them. I haven't looked in quite a while but the last time I did I was having problems locating anyone selling them in the U.S.