Bullhorn bar on a Silvio 2.0

I have a Silvio 2.0 that I purchased almost 2 yrs. ago. At that time I also bought a cruzbike bullhorn bar. Being a nubie, I had Richardson Bike Mart assemble the bike. They said the bullhorn bar could not be used with my DI2 shifter. I still have the bullhorn bar and would like to try it. My arms get uncomfortable in a bent position. Any ideas why it would not work?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I have a Silvio 2.0 that I purchased almost 2 yrs. ago. At that time I also bought a cruzbike bullhorn bar. Being a nubie, I had Richardson Bike Mart assemble the bike. They said the bullhorn bar could not be used with my DI2 shifter. I still have the bullhorn bar and would like to try it. My arms get uncomfortable in a bent position. Any ideas why it would not work?

You can get the DI2 TT shifers and it should work. @LarryOz did that on his customs bars and could confirm the bar diameter they are compatible with.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
You can get the DI2 TT shifers and it should work. @LarryOz did that on his customs bars and could confirm the bar diameter they are compatible with.
  • Handlebar inner diameter: 19.0 - 22.5mm
  • Handlebar outer diameter: 22.2 - 24.0mm