Cant upload photos

telephd

Guru
Dear Forum Admin,
I tried that several times yesterday and again just now to post pictures to my thread on the Silvio Forum. Rick Youngblood even sent me instructions with screen grabs. I followed them and the Image Properties window pops up without functionality. The window opens up and in the box where the picture shows there is a paragraph of jibberish starting with lorem ipsum.... I used the same url that Rick did and nothing. When I click the OK nothing happens. When I try and X out of the window a dialog box pops up saying there have been changes made and do I want to close the window. Clicking OK does nothing. Have to close the webpage and reopen for the Image Properties window to go away.

Yesterday I tried everything I know to get pics on the thread. I uploaded, downloaded, IMG loaded, html loaded and direct loaded to no avail. The image tool on the thread kept freezing up and I had to start the thread over multiple times.

Castlerobber suggested it was the first post to a thread but I couldnt use the image tool still in the latest post to that thread.

Please advise!

thanks,

Hal

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Since there is supposed to be

Since there is supposed to be an entirely new web site and forum next month, you might want to just wait....

I and others can probably help you if you wish to keep trying but keep in mind all of the old content may no longer be available depending on how Cruzbike decides to handle their website changes.

Porting over the old Drupal forum content into another forum architecture could certainly be done but it is likely non-trivial and expensive. My guess is it will not be cost effective to do so but I'm hoping the old content can be preserved. From a geek perspective it sounds like an intriguing task but we'll see what happens.

I'm actually pretty curious about what is in the works but that is because all of this kind of stuff is in scope of what I do for work.

-Eric

1happyreader

zen/child method
tablet (android) try

Think I will stick with the old win 7 laptop n mozilla.

Hate 1 finger copy n paste !! on the tablet.
Lastleg_zps632b8d05.jpg height:290px;