Changes at Cruzbike

Jim Parker

Cruzbike, Inc. Director
Staff member
Great question

...and the answer is coming soon. Look for an announcement in the next week. -Jim

Jim Parker

Cruzbike, Inc. Director
Staff member
Be sure to read Maria's (and my) latest blog...

to begin answering your question.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Read the blogs, a must read

Read the blogs, a must read for sure. Can't wait until I can my hands on one of those new jersey with the new Cruzbike logo - are they available now by chance? The new Cruzbike Logo is awesome, I like it a lot!

Lief

Guru Schmuru
I second the kudo's for the

I second the kudo's for the new logo!
LOVE it.

I'm in for a t-shirt the minute whey are in.

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
CF Tailbox design

I would prefer a CF tailbox that incorporated a quick connect/disconnect design vs fixed if at all possible.

-Eric

oumed

I'm ready for a...

Carbon frame Vendetta.

Loooooooong time lurker here that might pull the trigger if they release one of those!
wink_smile.gif

BentAero

CB owners attending Sebring

CB owners attending Sebring get first crack at the new goodies!!!

Right, Jim? ;)

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
how about....lets raise the stakes:

CB owners WINNING at Sebring get the new goodies!!!
haha :)

gammason

Great job on keeping things

Great job on keeping things moving Jim & Maria! I'm very excited in seeing the refinement that comes in the future. And I don't even have a CB yet!

Again - great job!

Scott

Wannabe

Thank you Jim and Maria!

Ditto on all the positive comments! Thank you Jim and Maria for taking up the banner and running with it! I also want to purchase a CB jersey.

I am looking forward to all of the good things comming...and they ARE coming! I can feel it! I also want to get another bike. I do not know if it should be a Quest or Sofrider, or the new bike coming. If it is a trike, it should do well.. but for now that is not something I am interested in.

Paruig

carbon fiber headrest case

Are there any photos of the prototype or mockup showing how the carbon fiber headrest case might look?