Charlotte Motor Speedway - Tues - Sept 12th - 10 Mile TT - Ya'll come

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I want to encourage anyone who is within 3 hours of the Charlotte Motor Speedway to show up on this last TT event of the year. I was the only recumbent there last week although Gary123 did come and ride his DF. He said he would ride his Vendetta "next" time. I am going to hold you to that Gary! haha

Seriously, this is a great and fun event. You get to race on an iconic racetrack for 10 Miles. The cost is only $30. The TT's start at about 6:15pm, but you can show up as early as 4pm to check out the place and ride the track before hand. I'll be here early this time!

I missed the track record by only 1.51 seconds last week, so even though I am going to be on vacation in Myrtle Beech, I am planning on making the almost 4 hour (one-way) drive to the event to see if I can go "just a little bit faster" and break the record. So, if you don't want to ride, come and cheer Gary, Larry and others on. They don't charge anyone for just being a spectator. You get to hang around the infield all you want.

Here is a link to the event: https://cmstimetrialseries.racesonline.com/register

Apollo

Which bike are you going to race and which one did you race with last week when you nearly broke the record?

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Which bike are you going to race and which one did you race with last week when you nearly broke the record?
I raced the Arrowhead last week. I was going to race the Vendetta I call "Frank" but it was not ready. I will probably race it next time unless I ship it out to Texas for the TTTT with Maria and I do not have it. Then I will just have to ride the Arrowhead again.