Coast Down testing with Larry Oz!

Bentas

Yes looks very aero , from what I can see the bike looks carbon, found the pic on on recent posting malrics site of Zockra fame, would be nice to find more pics.
Not sure if he is making bikes again but has a new frame set for sale posted Aug 2017 , and it reads like he is taking orders.

Last edited:

Apollo

Yes looks very aero , from what I can see the bike looks carbon, found the pic on on recent posting malrics site of Zockra fame, would be nice to find more pics.
Not sure if he is making bikes again but has a new frame set for sale posted Aug 2017 , and it reads like he is taking orders.
This frame isn't one of Malric's, is it? Looks like a one-off custom carbon frame. Intriguing but at a near horizontal seating position it is best suited for track-only racing. I'd hate to have to climb on any long hills in that position, and of course riding it on the road with knees at or above eye-level is out of the question, but that is just stating the obvious. It sure looks great though, and would like to know more info about it. Nice find.

Robert O

This frame isn't one of Malric's, is it? Looks like a one-off custom carbon frame. Intriguing but at a near horizontal seating position it is best suited for track-only racing. I'd hate to have to climb on any long hills in that position, and of course riding it on the road with knees at or above eye-level is out of the question, but that is just stating the obvious. It sure looks great though, and would like to know more info about it. Nice find.
If the translation (and then my interpretation of the translated version) is what I think it is, that was a prototype of Malric's at the 24 hour Paul Ricard track race. The post talks about the advantages of going to 700c wheels vs. the 20" drive wheel on the Koign Amann "direct drive" that Malric previously marketed. It looked like this FWD kept something close to the slack head angle of the KA.