Coast to coast

This Sunday I am riding in the coast to coast in Adelaide Glenelg to Victor Harbor (120km). This event is linked with fundraising for the Smith Family (details below). If anyone feels so inclined this is my donation page full disclosure if I raise $150 I get my registration refunded.

Riding for a Reason
I will be cycling for a child in the 2016 Coast to Coast on Sunday 3 April to raise funds to help disadvantaged Australian children get support through The Smith Family's education and learning programs.

Currently, 1 in 10 Australian children are living in disadvantage.

Research shows that a disadvantaged child needs extra help with their education. They don't have access to the essentials that they need for school, or the opportunities that can help them make the most of their school years.

The Smith Family provides a disadvantaged child with the same uniform, the same books, and the same opportunities as their classmates.

Currently supporting over 34,000 students in 94 communities around Australia, The Smith Family can only expand their support with your help.

Please help me to support a disadvantaged child through school.

DONATE by clicking on the button to the right and help The Smith Family raise $100,000 to help disadvantaged Australian children realise their potential through education.