Comparisons

Robert O

I've had my V20 for five months now, and it's getting to the season where I'm doing some of the longer rides that I have previous data for. I'm helping out with this year's Cascade Training Series, and there are some stretches of road that we ride multiple times during the series. One of these is a 2.1 mile climb up Newport Way in Bellevue; it's just a steady uphill where you gain about 275 feet, but there's enough elevation to get your attention. Last year's CTS, I rode it on both my DF carbon Novara Squadra Team and on my steel highracer. My best time on the highracer was 8:57. On the Novara, I cut it to 8:44. Yesterday's run on the V20 was 8:28. I still think there's more time to be made, but I'm happy with the progress!

I've had my V20 for five months now, and it's getting to the season where I'm doing some of the longer rides that I have previous data for. I'm helping out with this year's Cascade Training Series, and there are some stretches of road that we ride multiple times during the series. One of these is a 2.1 mile climb up Newport Way in Bellevue; it's just a steady uphill where you gain about 275 feet, but there's enough elevation to get your attention. Last year's CTS, I rode it on both my DF carbon Novara Squadra Team and on my steel highracer. My best time on the highracer was 8:57. On the Novara, I cut it to 8:44. Yesterday's run on the V20 was 8:28. I still think there's more time to be made, but I'm happy with the progress!
Well done mate. Keep it up

Robert O

I'll bet you get under 8 minutes by the end of the summer!
Almost had another shot at it yesterday, but we had a weather cancellation. Oh, wait- for those of you who might be thinking about moving out here to Western Washington and driving up housing prices, "As always, it was raining cats and dogs". Actually, it's been a great April, but yesterday was one of those rain-sun-clouds-sun-rain-hail-clouds-sun days, something different every five minutes. I'm just happy to see my times drop into the middle of the range of my faster DF rabbit buddies!