Cruzbike-Silvio-S30-Recumbent-Frame-Set-New-still-in-box - Dripping Springs, Texas

jond

Zen MBB Master
now america can lay claim to the most embarrassing town name. TOAD SUCK closely followed by CLIMAX.

however in australia we have some unique aboriginal town names like mudgee/wooloomooloo and some very embarrassing ones as well.

here is a short list. forgive me in advance.

COME BY CHANCE
ROOTY HILL
NOBBYS HEAD
WATTANOBBI
COCKBURN
COCKWASH

but how about living in the village of VITE VITE possibly sponsored by cruzbike??how about that certainly much better than BONG BONG or COFFIN BAY.
but wherever you live spare a thought for our welsh brothers in the town of LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLL. or for that matter my brothers here in australia living in south australian town of MAMUNGKUKUMPURANGKUNTJUNYA

jon

Happyrider

And in France we have:

Montcuq = My Ass
Bouc Etourdi = Scatterbrained Billy Goat
Deux Verges = Two Penises
Bezons = Let’s Make Love
Anus = no translation needed
Condom = no translation needed
La Trique = The Hard-on
Sainte Verge = Saint Penis
Lévignac Monteton = Lévignac My Tit
Bidon = Phony (also a bicycle water bottle)
Bourré = Sloshed / Plastered
Vatan = Go Away
Corps-Nuds = Naked Bodies
Trécon = Really Stupid (Ass)
Cucuron = Round Bottom

Translations based on phonetics and not necessarily actual spelling.

Jeffrey

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
When I think of Australia, I think of the town of Porpoise Spit. Alas, fictional.

Last edited:
There's a town in England originally named Piddle Town. One of the kings/queens stopped by, decided the name was unfortunate, and decreed it would henceforth be known as Puddle Town. At least that's what the natives told me. :)

Wannabe

I am willing to sell my silvio with out the Rolf Wheels. I am sure we can come to a fair price.