Cruzbike Vendetta V20

nsfr1206

I am putting my V20 up for sale. This bike is fast. Did I mention that this bike is fast? :) Preaching to the choir here.
This is a black 2016 model with only a couple hundred or so miles on it. I bought the frame and installed a new Ultegra groupset on it. I have the large and the regular chainstay with it. The wheels are Hed Stinger 9's with Vittoria Corsa tubulars on them. They need some sealant in them or valve stems tightened. The hubs are also disc ready. The only problem here is I have a 10 speed cassette on wheels and 11 speed shifters. I will include the new Ultegra cassette along with the 10 speed but hub needs insert for 11. I think Hed sells them for around $100.
There is some paint missing by quick release where I clamped the bike in the trainer and if I recall correctly a small scratch on the curved slider. Elemnt and rear light not included. Cruzbike bottle holders are.

I am asking $4,000 for this bike. Shipping will be calculated and added.

Attachments

• IMG_1968 (1).JPG
    IMG_1968 (1).JPG
    742 KB · Views: 601

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I've got to ask : why on earth would you sell such a fast and pretty bike? Also - were do you live for anyone seriously interested in it?

nsfr1206

Hey guys. That is part of my problem. The road past my house is busy and I basically haul the bike anytime I want to ride it.
I live near Livingston AL. But I will gladly meet a buyer halfway up to about 3 hours. That'd get me to Jackson MS, Birmingham AL or way on down toward Mobile or Pensacola. I may even drive to Huntsville.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hey guys. That is part of my problem. The road past my house is busy and I basically haul the bike anytime I want to ride it.
I am in the same situation where I live. I have to haul my bike to ride, so I ride and train on my KICKR trainer during the week in my garage with videos to watch and music to listen to. It ends up being great because weather does not affect the ride and the illusion of actually riding outside is quite realistic. There is also Zwift which many riders and Cruzbikers partake. I usually take the bike out for a field trip on Saturday. And then there are the random events hopefully once a month or so. Have you tried these options?

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
There is a mega coastal road in Andalucia and will certainly haul my Vendetta to try that. Its awsome. You feel kind of funny just looking over the cliff.

Imagine going down that at 80kph. It would be a lifetime experience for sure.

:eek::D

Kenneth Jessett

I have to 'haul' my Vendetta to wherever I want to ride it, but then I do the same for my road bike and off road bike and rando bike, but that is the price and effort I have to make to do one of the activities I enjoy, which is to ride bikes. I used to ride from my house, but there is a main road - a 10 lane suburban road if you can imagine such a thing - I have to cross and the traffic is now so appalling that carting bikes to start a ride is part of what I have to do. Having said that, I suspect there is more than one reason the 'New Member' is selling his Vendetta. None of our business of course.

nsfr1206

Well I have only been here about a year. But yeah. I’m busy. I try to keep my help busy and run about 4 businesses. I have buddies here to ride with but I also have a wife and 5 children. So it is a thing of priorities. Gotta keep em straight eh :)

nsfr1206

And having an expensive bicycle that I don’t ride hanging in the shop doesn’t make a lot of sense.... therefore it is for sale.

Kenneth Jessett

The mischievous part of me wants to say that maybe if you had ridden your bike more often you wouldn't have had the time to have had 5 children, but that might be construed as being rude, so sorry in advance. :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope you find a new home for the bike. :)