Cruzbike Vendetta V20

Kenneth Jessett

Lol. I think we had 4 of these before the Cruzbike came along.
Maybe what you need is a 5 seater trailer on the back of the Vendetta then you can take the children with you, or a series of trailers like a train, one for each child with you the engine. :eek:

Anyway, all of us move on from one activity to another - my sail board still hovers in the garage unused after several years windsurfing in the gulf - and cycling is no different. Good luck with selling the V, and no doubt you will enjoy your children the more time you can spend with them.:)

NeaL

Guru
The mischievous part of me wants to say that maybe if you had ridden your bike more often you wouldn't have had the time to have had 5 children,

It's riding the diamond frame bikes which hinders reproduction, not Cruzbikes.

Looking at the picture of that bike, with those wheels... It does funny things in my brain and I really like the feel of it.

nsfr1206

And.... it’s still for sale and somebody is going to get a great deal. Make me a reasonable offer with or without the wheels. The only caveat is that I do not want to ship....

Vulcanelli

I had a friend who was pretty good at selling things. He knew that the value of something was not determined by what he thought it should be, but by what someone was willing to pay it. This is called price discovery and is very apparent in auctions. However it is kind of hard to have price discovery if your price does not change. So when something of his did not sell he knew it was because the price had not been discovered. So after so much time if he got no bites he would run an ad saying something like "XXX for sale for $YYY, price goes down $100 every week." The seller is taking a risk here, but where before the urgency of the transaction was on the seller now it was now on the buyer. If he waits a week he can get it for $100 cheaper, but everyone else interested knows this as well so the buyers now are under an undefinable time pressure to act.

I never had the nerve to try it myself, but it worked well for him.

ed72

Zen MBB Master
Sell the Stingers separately. Tubies are a hard sell on a bent. Put cheaper wheels on the V20 and lower the price to net out the same or maybe higher.

Vulcanelli

What Is Deflation?

Deflation is when asset and consumer prices fall over time. This may seem like a great thing for shoppers, except that the cause of widespread deflation is a long-term drop in demand. It means that a recession is probably underway. That brings job losses, declining wages and a big hit to your stock portfolio. As a recession worsens, so does deflation. Businesses lower prices in a desperate attempt to get people to buy their products.