Cruzbike wanted for rebuild

I am not sure if this is in the right area or not as this is all new to me. I am looking for a cruzbike qx-100, sofrider v2k, quest 559, or a Silvio 1.5 and below.. I do not want something that has been built up as I am looking to custom build to my own preferences. The reason I am looking for these style of frames is due to arthritis and nerve damage starting to form in my right hip and leg so I need to be more upright but I cannot ride a regular bike anymore. Bought multiples to try and now laid up for a day or two paying for it ... I rode one of these cruzbikes about a year ago and didn't seem to have as much of an issue. If someone happens to have a frame or most of one that they would like to part with at a reasonable price plus shipping please let me know. It seems I keep just missing them when for sale... I am in Texas in the 78629 area so I will need it shipped... I have already checked at the closest bike shops and they were worthless. Any leads would be greatly appreciated...if any questions please let me know and I greatly appreciate the time and consideration...

Bruce B

Silvio 1.0. frame set available. One of the early "numbered" frames.
Send an email
bebanta at me.com

DavidJL

The T50 will be offered as a frameset from what I understand. Don't know when it's going to be available, though. Give Robert a holler. Dave

MrSteve

Zen MBB Master
My apologies but who is robert and what is the T50?
Click on the, "CRUZBIKE" logo above you, in the top-left corner. This will connect to the Cruzbike website.
On the bottom of the Cruzbike website is contact information.
The T50 frame kit was introduced recently at an industry trade show and it looks good for your needs.

I looked at the T50 but looks like it is not going to be ready for awhile. I am looking for something in the next few months max. I fired an email off though and I appreciate the info.. Not real sure about that rear shock mount either in the pictures of the t50. Looks like plastic brackets holding it on.

Page one of the 2016 cycle con about three quarters down Abbott smith has three pictures there. The center one with the quick release on it is what I am referring to.. fired some emails off to verify but no response yet

McWheels

Off the long run
It might be a bit heretical of me, but since we're a community and these guys are also all about FWD, have you thought about Kervelo bike/trikes or Velotegra? Both are fairly upright but drive the front wheel direct.

Yeah I have looked at quite a few but I need a simple set up that can climb hills and that can put up with the abuse. I am wanting to use this 6 days at a time with 2 days to rest maximum.. I am going to commute to work then do pleasure rides as well. So must be comfortable to me which is why the custom build. Nothing worse than breaking down out in the field with no one to rely on but yourself. Unfortunately I am in an area where their idea of exercise is walking to the fridge for most. Closest bicycle shop is about an hour and a half away and they don't even touch recumbents.. Also live off a highway so trikes are out.. I missed that V2K frame posted on here by about an hour. It was on there then I went into a cell death zone and by the time I got out to be able to respond it was posted sold .. then they sold one a few hours from my house but missed that one as well. That's why resorting to this and hoping for the best... I appreciate the thought though