Day 4 on the CruzinSpeed

chrisblessing

The final day of Chinese New Year, and 30 km. It was a great ride, as there was virtually no traffic, meaning lots of wobble room. The good new is that I only wobbled once, after hittng a speed bump on a steep uphill stretch and losing velocity. Otherwise, I can start in a straight line if I've remembered to shift down. I'm now not embarrassed to take off in public :)

Clipless is definitely the way to go. Easier climbing and more control. The only time I feel tenuous is when I'm in my top gears and cruising (35-40 kmh). The upper body interaction seems much more pronounced, forcing me to be very, very attentive. I do hope for the day when I'm as confident at higher speeds as I am at lower speeds.

I'm still tweaking the front derailleur but nearly there. Otherwise, shifting and braking are as they should be. This little bike is quick, nimble and responsive. Every time out I'm more enamoured of it than the last outing.

In a country (Malaysia) where it takes a Bentley, Lotus or Porsche to get some vehicular attention, this little guy is garnering a lot of thumbs-up. Nice work Cruzbike.

low wong

Hi, congratulation for your

Hi, congratulation for your succesuful cruzspeed and enyoyed good weather in KL! Southern Johor has been raining quite a long time, very hard to get a rest for cycling.

chrisblessing

Rain in Malaysia

Thanks volvoc. Yes, rain is an ever-present anywhere in Malaysia. Thankfully, it typically falls in the afternoon, while most of my riding is in the pre-dawn morning.