Deep Rims

super slim

Zen MBB Master
So you did not buy the two wheel drive Quad I recomended!!!
Will your balance be OK at slow speeds on the 26" ? Fat Bike?

FYI for anyone running a valve extender (100mm rims) and using a Leyzene (or other) screw type pump. My extender unscrewed from the original tubeless valve (silca valve and extender sold as 100mm valve). I had noticed the valve spinning slightly when attaching and detaching my pump but thought it was the valve spinning in the rim bed and thought nothing of it; however yesterday the valve started leaking (I think) but I managed to pump it up enough to get home. When I went to attach my floor pump the valve extender blew off completely. It's all fixed now I have tightened the extender with 2 sets of pliers so I will have to get another folding pair for my kit bag (I had tightened the valve like this originally until I got stuck unable to take off the extender and put it on my tube, luckily my roadside assistance (RAA) covers bicycles).

jond

Zen MBB Master
FYI for anyone running a valve extender (100mm rims) and using a Leyzene (or other) screw type pump. My extender unscrewed from the original tubeless valve (silca valve and extender sold as 100mm valve). I had noticed the valve spinning slightly when attaching and detaching my pump but thought it was the valve spinning in the rim bed and thought nothing of it; however yesterday the valve started leaking (I think) but I managed to pump it up enough to get home. When I went to attach my floor pump the valve extender blew off completely. It's all fixed now I have tightened the extender with 2 sets of pliers so I will have to get another folding pair for my kit bag (I had tightened the valve like this originally until I got stuck unable to take off the extender and put it on my tube, luckily my roadside assistance (RAA) covers bicycles).

Yeah my enve extenders leak all the time. New o ring seals help for a while but don't last. Bit hit and miss . Never new nrma covered pushbikes.

jond

Zen MBB Master
So you did not buy the two wheel drive Quad I recomended!!!
Will your balance be OK at slow speeds on the 26" ? Fat Bike?

Slim with the tyres it's 700c. Basicly almost balances itself

Self steers and wears out inner tubes at super low pressures

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
So I finished my aero disc covers for my new enve AR 4.5 wheels and wouldn't you know it I actually weighed the full setup compared to my Chinese ACE wheel. Both are using the same rotor so the only difference is the Enves use dt 240 hubs and 28mm pro one tires and the ACE wheel uses dt 350 hubs and 25mm pro one tires. The whole ACE setup aired up, rotor mounted, ready to roll is 1550 grams. The Enve in the same fashion are 1450 grams so 100 grams lighter for 1 wheel and that's using a 3mm larger tire. Both wheels had tire sealant and aero covers installed at the time of weigh in so those are true on the bike weights.

The clearest explanation for applying tubeless rim tape I've come across. I never thought of the side to side motion before seeing this and it works great.
Great video will keep it in mind if I have to re tape however I have been surprised how well my last job has held up, knock on wood.