Di2 Vendetta V2.0 for sale - 11 spd, Stages power meter, 165mm cranks, Q-rings

oumed

Di2 Vendetta V2.0 for sale

11753654_10207371507151647_8344412922798007276_n.jpg

frame: medium (I'm 6'0" 185 lbs)

seat: carbon with Ventisit seat pad

crankset: Stages SRAM Rival power meter 165mm cranks

Di2 junction box: 5 port (3 ports currently in use leaving 2 for future needs)

front derailleur: Ultegra Di2 with custom fabricated aluminum mounting bracket added to frame

rear derailleur: Ultegra Di2 GS (GS accommodates 32 tooth cassette)

rear cassette: Ultegra 11 spd, 11-32

shifters: electronic

front/rear brakes: Ultegra

front chain rings: Rotor Aero Compact Q-rings 52/34 11 spd

chain: KMC gold

bottle cages: custom fabricated clamp/Origin 8 TT bottle holder combo with 2 Lezyne cages

storage: FastBack Flash Frame Pack

wheels: carbon clincher 25mm wide/50mm deep U-shaped with black bladed spokes

hubs: Novatec 291/482 hubs

tires: Specialized Blackbird Turbo Pro 700 x 25

Price as described above - $4,750 (shipping extra)

This Vendetta has less than 500 miles on it. I'm the second owner. The first owner rode it twice for a total of 2 blocks before selling it to me as a frameset. I converted it to Di2 11 speed with internal cable routing and added the custom touches mentioned above. This is killing me but now I've taken on 2 new projects at work and no longer have time to devote to this amazing bike. It was either choose family time or bike time... I chose family. :oops:

This bike is ridiculously fast. At 49 years of age and after only a few weeks riding the Vendetta with the current setup, I was able to stay with and push hard my DF racing friends. After my first such ride with them in March, one rider quipped to another, "I don't know if I should be impressed with that bike (Vendetta) or depressed with my own performance." He was cooked... I was grinning. I gave all the credit to the bike as I was far from adequate riding shape at that time.

If you're seriously interested in this bike (no "lookie loos" please) send me a message on this forum or send an email to oumed at cox dot net.

If you need more info about me, check out the bikes I've sold on bentrideronline.com. My username is oumed73118.

Last edited:

VenRiderGuy

Hello, I am interested in your bike, and so I would like to continue the conversation without intent to be a bother, but I do have a few questions that I'd like to ask. First off, I tried sending an e-mail to oumed@cox.net, but my Google gmail wouldn't accept it as being legitimate. I also tried cox.com.....same problem. I'm not certain where the problem lies.
  • Would you have any way of estimating the shipping costs, to include insurance, for shipping (slow is OK) to ZIP 98502 to a non-apartment residence?
  • Secondly, I noticed that you indicated that you were 6' tall. I am 5' 6". Do you believe that the frame could be adjusted to accommodate my shorter frame size? One of the problems with my Sofrider is that my knees are too close to the handle bars for pedaling while turning. I'm still trying to find a clever solution to this issue, having tried adjusting the seat position as well as the front boom, but my riding position remains an issue.
Thank you,
Paul

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
oumed - Do you know what chainstay length you have. From the pics it looks quite long, so I think you may have the large.
sofriderguy - I am 5'7" and I fit a medium V2.2 frame.
Once oumed gets back to us with his chainstay measurement, I will measure mine and compare.
I'm sure there is someone out there that knows all the measurements of the V2. models.
Jon - I know you have a large - can you through in your length for us?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Larry and Sofriderguy; that bike is pretty much an exact clone of mine (well done btw oumed) I can tell from the photo and just eyeballing it against the one in my garage; that it is a medium frame as stated in the ad. The boom is just a long way out in the photo.

It should work for someone 5'6" which is boarder line needing a "small" but Eric make it work. I'm a Short 5'9" and I have room to make mine shorter. However X-Seam matter much more than total height.

oumed

Alright gentlemen, I measured about 19.75 inches from the center of the non-drive side crank arm to the center of the dropout on the same side. Is that the measurement you need?

I was assured the frame was a medium when I purchased it from a gentlemen that is about 5'9". I do remember verifying the frame size shortly thereafter but I don't remember exactly how I did that. I have slept since then. :)

Ratz: you're absolutely correct, the bike is nearly a clone of your bike and I give all the credit to you for my inspiration on the build and to the others on this forum that painstakingly detailed their Di2 conversions including the internal cable routing and other gems. The build was a great experience and one of the reasons its hard to let this bike go. :( Special thanks also go out to scabinetguy for his outstanding custom machine work on the various aluminum bits. He's awesome.

Softriderguy: not sure why the email address isn't working for you. I'm receiving email from others. I'll send you a PM with further contact options.

LarryOz: so true, x-seam is more important than height. If I remember correctly (again, I've slept since then) my x-seam is 43.5ish.

ratz

I measured about 19.75 inches from the center of the non-drive side crank arm to the center of the dropout on the same side.

That would confirm that it is a medium. And the price is outright theft; someone it going to be very happy soon.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Congrats Paul! We all hope the 2 of you (You and the V) will be very happy together.

I guess you'll have to change your name to VendettaRiderGuy, or VenRiderGuy!

VenRiderGuy

Thanks, Larry, and THANKS to "oumed" for being willing to spend lots of time talking with me about the bike and its components. I'm excited about the bike and looking forward to learning how to ride it in a manner so as not to embarrass this esteemed community of seasoned Vendetta riders.

Larry, I like your renaming suggestions.

ratz

I'm excited about the bike and looking forward to learning how to ride it in a manner so as not to embarrass this esteemed community of seasoned Vendetta riders.

Oh we are quite accomplished at doing that to ourselves. Your mishaps will be a welcome addition to the group. Rumor has it Larry inchaning his handle from "LarryOz" to "LarryOuch".