Do it .... because

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
The PluckyBlond, through the miracle of time-hop, was reminded that August 8th was the six year anniversary of my bike trying to kill me.

I am So happy to be riding today.

So in honor of my not death; everyone do me a big favor and before your next ride inspect the physical structure of your bike and then go find a tailwind and ride fast. Really fast. If you choose to giggle we won't tell anyone....

That is all.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
The PluckyBlond, through the miracle of time-hop, was reminded that August 8th was the six year anniversary of my bike trying to kill me.

So in honor of my not death; everyone do me a big favor and before your next ride inspect the physical structure of your bike and then go find a tailwind and ride fast. Really fast. If you choose to giggle we won't tell anyone....

That is all.
Ratz, Thank you for still being alive, and having such a great informative, friendly, and funny influence on this forum!
Have you ridden an all CF bike since the CF failure accident?

Robert O

That is all.
Glad you're here. I used to think I knew bike mechanics!