Duplicate. Ignore

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
I did "report" the post as a duplicate. But if we add too much interesting stuff here, they won't be able to delete it... :)

BentAero

A priest, a rabbi, and a pastor walk into a bar.

All three then need to bandage their foreheads.

jond

Zen MBB Master
billy c's fave joke as told by his daughter.

a deranged highly agitated but otherwise obviously uninjured young man bursts into the doctors surgery screaming "help me help me i need help...... help me now help me"

the doctor responding immediately to the commotion ushers the young man into the spare surgery room and away from the waiting room full of open mouthed shocked patients.

"i am turning into a great big bloody moth a great big hairy bloody moth" shouts the deranged young man. "help me help me plea........se ! "

the doctor responded " please calm down young man and i will contact my colleague a pyschiatrist whom will be able to help you."

the young man started to laugh maniacly and then in tears offered up " you know it is funny i was just on my way now to see my pyschiatrist when i noticed your light was on so i thought i would just pop in for a bit."

Now you've done it...the refrigerator joke...

Heaven puts out notice that special dispensation will be given to those that had a rough last day.
Line forms up at the pearly gates and St. Peter asks the first man to tell his story.

First man: "I came home early from work because I knew my wife was cheating on me. I burst into my 31st floor apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. I look out on the balcony and find him hanging there all huffing and puffing from his exertions with my wife, so I hit his hands with a hammer til he fell. He landed in some bushes and lived so I grabbed the refrigerator from the kitchen, dropped it on him, and died of a heart attack right there."

St. Peter smiles and ushers him in. The second man in line steps up.

Second man: I was exercising on my 32nd floor apartment balcony when my knee went out. I fell off of the balcony but was able to grab the railing of the balcony below. Then some maniac starts whacking my hands with a hammer! I fell 31 stories to what I thought would be my death, but managed to land in some bushes and live. Then that same maniac dropped a refrigerator on me!

St. Peter consoles the man and ushers him in. The third man steps up and says: "you're not going to believe this, but I was naked in a refrigerator..."

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
Oy vey....

A small town Rabbi and a Baptist preacher decide to split the cost of a car to visit their members and each have it every other day. The Baptist wins the coin toss to use it the first day. Early evening he brings it to the Rabbi's house and the Rabbi asks "Why is the car all wet??" The preacher replies that he just ran it through the car wash and adds with a wink "in our faith we baptize all the new members". The Rabbi nods sagely and says "go on in and have some coffee with Mrs Rabbi, I'll be right there"
After a bit the preacher and Mrs Rabbi wonder what's keeping Mr Rabbi and go out to the garage to find him with hacksaw in hand, busily cutting off the end of the tailpipe....

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Oy vey....

A small town Rabbi and a Baptist preacher decide to split the cost of a car to visit their members and each have it every other day. The Baptist wins the coin toss to use it the first day. Early evening he brings it to the Rabbi's house and the Rabbi asks "Why is the car all wet??" The preacher replies that he just ran it through the car wash and adds with a wink "in our faith we baptize all the new members". The Rabbi nods sagely and says "go on in and have some coffee with Mrs Rabbi, I'll be right there"
After a bit the preacher and Mrs Rabbi wonder what's keeping Mr Rabbi and go out to the garage to find him with hacksaw in hand, busily cutting off the end of the tailpipe....

Ha!