Ex-Cruzbike rider enough is enough

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
:lol was that click baity enough for you? Say hey to the newest weapon of speed and maybe some mild discomfort to the Perez quiver. If I can dial in this machine this will go a long ways toward defining the performances differences between DF and Bents. We will now have one stronger rider trying to break his own records on two styles of bikes unlike before we everyone would wonder how well that guy would have done on some other bike. No I don't plan on doing RAMM, RAW or any 508's on it, those events are pure Vendetta territory. I will be doing some of the double centuries on it, preferably the ones I've already set course records on with the Vendetta. With that said I leave you with a quick pic as I need to get ready for tomorrows 200 miler on this thing, yes my second ride ever on this bike will be my longest ever attempted on a DF bike.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
:lol was that click baity enough for you? Say hey to the newest weapon of speed and maybe some mild discomfort to the Perez quiver. If I can dial in this machine this will go a long ways toward defining the performances differences between DF and Bents. We will now have one stronger rider trying to break his own records on two styles of bikes unlike before we everyone would wonder how well that guy would have done on some other bike. No I don't plan on doing RAMM, RAW or any 508's on it, those events are pure Vendetta territory. I will be doing some of the double centuries on it, preferably the ones I've already set course records on with the Vendetta. With that said I leave you with a quick pic as I need to get ready for tomorrows 200 miler on this thing, yes my second ride ever on this bike will be my longest ever attempted on a DF bike.
I see two things in your future:
  1. A higher voice by one octave
  2. Your ego destroyed by yourself
Good Luck!

Bill K

Guru
Kinda reminds me of my first 400k.
Don't forget the Chammois Butt'r!
Take more than you think you will need... Lots more:)
Cool looking bike!

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
I see two things in your future:
  1. A higher voice by one octave
  2. Your ego destroyed by yourself
Good Luck!

# 2 for sure, I cant wait to try these wheels and tires on the Vendetta on one of my mountain descents. 65mph was the old record on my speed chute I wonder if I can hit 68 with these.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
They will all say "Perez has finally seen sense and given up that peculiar contraption."

I've already got a few of the haters tooting their horns like I hadn't been riding the Ridely this whole time as well. That's ok they aren't going to have any more of a chance at holding my wheel on this thing than the Vendetta anyways :lol

jond

Zen MBB Master
Hey Jason nice bike . What saddle is that. ?

Do you regularly ride bent and upright each week as you illude to with your Ridley comment above or spend months on one platform sometimes which I tend to do. Reason I ask is I take two weeks to reacclimate onto the new platform before I see similar metrics. And my backside takes a little longer to ...... wear in or out I'm not sure lol.

Invariably my hr is 10bpm higher on df for similar power output before settling over two weeks.

It will be interesting to see your performance. Reckon it might be close.

Enjoy.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Officially finished a double century on a road bike. That makes grand totals for miles in a single day at
204 miles road bike
250 miles Mtb
510 bent

Lots of compliments on the carrot bike and many people asking why I didn't ride the V. I've about to get some sleep after being awake for 22 hours so I'll give more detail another time.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Officially finished a double century on a road bike. That makes grand totals for miles in a single day at
204 miles road bike
250 miles Mtb
510 bent

Lots of compliments on the carrot bike and many people asking why I didn't ride the V. I've about to get some sleep after being awake for 22 hours so I'll give more detail another time.
Looking forward to you "ride report". Question: Why did you choose this particular DF to ride? Which other ones did you consider?

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
Like tour aerobars. Don't see that setup with brifters very often. That's my setup and I love them for speed and comfort.