EXPIRED - Sofrider - $700 - Concord/Martinez/Pleasant Hill, CA

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Found on Craigslist,

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/5977052837.html

00p0p_81AutjAs9Pw_600x450.jpg

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Thier impression of the bike being only for advanced riders is a bit sad. They obviously needed our forum to help learn the bike.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
I emailed them with a message just in case they want to give it another shot.

"Your add has been posted to our cruzbike forum which is which I spotted it so hopefully it'll help spreads the word a bit. I read your impression of the bike and I would have to agree but only because I just tried to jump on mine and rush to getting it rolling fast and into a soon to follow race I needed it for. The cruzbike website has a forum with some of the most helpful people you'll ever meet and with some written and video instructions that always seem to get new or struggling riders rolling along more comfortably in no time. The catch is you have to do the basic drills like they say no matter how useless some of them may seem. I'm actually also in the eastbay area just on the other side of mount diablo from you. I'm not sure if you have since gotten a different bike and are still riding but should you decide to give the softrider another shot I can direct you to some people who will go out of their way to help you master the bike. The softrider is not a bike for advanced riders, that title goes to the Vendetta which I own and is said to be harder to learn on then any other cruzbike due to it's low racing style. The softrider is the go to model used to teach riders how to ride a front wheel drive recumbent. If you are still convinced about selling the bike then best of luck with the sale. "

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Ok she is selling for a very good personal reason I'm not going to disclose here, just understand it's not because she hates the bike but regardless she needs to move on. She wants to know if the price is good but I don't have any idea myself. What do you guys think?