For Sale: Almost new Ventisit Classic pad for V20 or S30. $75.00, includes shipping.

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
I decided to switch to a Ventisit pad for my V20, but didn't know if the 2 inch Classic or 3 inch Comfort pad would be better for me. Of course, there's only one way to find out for sure. So I ordered the Classic pad through Ventisit. The fit, ventilation, and comfort is really impressive. I can see why so many people call it an "upgrade." The problem is that it is thinner than the stock pad and puts me a bit too low on the bike (at 5' 5" on a good day, I need all the height I can get to see over my knees). The Comfort pad should be about right, so I will go that way. I know that I could keep the Classic and build up from the seat pan with foam layers, but I'd rather keep things looking clean and simple.

So, I have an almost new (2 rides totaling 55 miles) Ventisit Classic pad looking for a new, probably taller rider. I have cleaned it, will include new adhesive velcro strips, and $75.00 includes shipping.

If you are interested, let me know here and we'll go from there.

Craig
Chico, CA

Lief

Guru Schmuru
@ratz or @robert
Do ya think this seat pad would work well enough on my Silvio 1.0?

I think probably - what say you?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
@ratz or @robert
Do ya think this seat pad would work well enough on my Silvio 1.0?

I think probably - what say you?

The Quest Pad is a closer fit to the 1.0 if I recall correctly. But the thin one is really nice on the Vendetta on race day so you can't really loose if it doesn't fit the Silvio.