Freerider - $150 - Meridian, ID

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Found on Craigslist,

http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/5323547685.html

01717_egn19pXpmej_600x450.jpg

Cruzbiker

Btw, bicycles are masculine or feminine in English? In Portuguese they are feminine. When you find me that bargain Silvio I'll rename it to Silvia.

Cruzbiker

Yes, I will definitely do it. To go for a ride with Silvia seems much more appealing then going for a ride with Silvio...

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
No grammatical gender in English. We make up for this with our more difficult spelling. There was a Silvio selling for $1000 here recently. That's about as good of a bargain you'll likely find. We Silvio owners tend to keep them forever. Mine sleeps in the spare bedroom. Maybe I'll rename her Silvia as well.

carnal

Zzzorse, do you manually check Onecraigs daily? Or do you have some kind of automated websearch going? I must get like search going for cheap Hobie-cat sailboats. One can find them occasionally for $200 instead of the norm of $500-1000.

Anyway, THANK YOU for your dedication in searching, to see that these bikes get to the proper home! Us for one!

Since that is impossibly far away (i think)--12.5 hrs drive, I've been looking up fellow amateur radio operators in that zip code. If I can't get it at least SOMEONE with a COOLNESS factor could either buy it or store it for me. Why I'd even let em ride it. So far I picked a couple of random hams off of a web sourced database and emailed a UPS driver, and a very industrious 11 year old, that has mastered the highest class license.
Ha

edit--Oh, I have a Freerider just like it. Bought in new cond. for $500
edit #2 Ha Zzzorse! Although my wife doesn't like it my Freerider hangs out with me in the living room. It just DOESN'T like the possibility of cold and rust in the garage.

Last edited:

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
I have an OPML file with all (or virtually all) of Craigslist and use an RSS feed reader to search.

Last edited: