Headrest for Softrider?

I'm looking for any suggestions for a headrest that will fit on a Softrider.
I would prefer one that didn't require a lot of modification.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions.

Gil

hurri47

Why? Softrider seats are pretty upright already. For that matter, so is the Silvio 1.0 and any Quest. Since the original seat ends at mid-back, any seat-mounted headrest is going to be a long and spindly affair unless you build in serious triangulation.

In my experience, necks strengthen up pretty quickly, say in a week's riding. Just a thought. Enjoy your ride with or without headrest, whichever you decide.

-Dan

Emeljay

WiskersBlowinInTheWind
IMG_20151012_184954_504~2.jpg When experimenting with seat back at a low angle I also looked at headrests. I purchased an ADEM headrest and attached it to seat back of my Q drilling only four holes to match the bracket that came with the ADEM. I also attached the ADEM pad to an aluminum bar so that I could more easily adjust the angle of the headrest. See pic.
Currently I have my seat back up at a high angle so don't use the headrest, but every now and then try it out. Experimenting with seating arrangement is something that needs to be done until you find what feels good ... It is a luxury for us bent riders. There is much discussion on headrests in other threads in this forum.