Honey,,, a Sofrider followed me home,,, can I keep it ????

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
Nice bike...

That looks like a Sofrider V2.1 - probably the best out-of-the-box machine we've built in terms of simplicity and versatility. It's one of my favorites; I still have one (which I modified, of course... ;) )

Cheers,

Doug

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Alright Tim! You should bring

Alright Tim! You should bring it down to Sebring next year. I'll race you to the poker chip barrel. :D

-Eric

floridabike

Starke Florida

Starke Florida is best know for it's ability of handing out speeding tickets so watch the speed on the Cruzbike.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
FWIW, good choice....  I'd

FWIW, good choice.... I'd take a new to me bike over a new laptop any day! Especially if your old laptop is still getting it done.

Mark

1happyreader

zen/child method
heh all

Thanks Charles,,, I am a proud new poppa.,,,, er owner,,, I meant owner.

Doug,,,, darn you,,, now I am going to obsess over where my bike fits in the family tree.

Eric,,, help the nube... explain the "poker chip barrel"

Floridabike ,,,, saw the national guard camp,,, missed the cops and the prisons.

Mark B ,,,,, good news,, I know some laptop cpr,,, had to learn its an HP dv9000

gotta go bye..... later

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Bike Sebring long loop out

Bike Sebring long loop out towards Frostproof at the turn around part way around Reedy Lake has a poker chip barrel. Part of the race process is to toss the numbered poker chip assigned to you into the barrel at the turn around to help record you were actually there.

Around 52 road miles by the time you reach the poker chip barrel.

See the map on my ride data: http://ridewithgps.com/trips/2245489

There is usually a farm tractor parade coming around the lake. I saw it last year but I didn't see them this year. Not sure if they were a no-show or if I was eleswhere when they went through.

-Eric