How far can you throw your Cruzbike?

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Wiggins was my favorite: throwing it at the wall, the bike never falls over, just rolls up to the wall, and then gently comes to rest against the wall.
You try to do that on purpose 1000 times and never get it to work like that! Amazing!
www.gifs.com/gif/wpvOzX

MrSteve

Zen MBB Master
This is something I never think of doing. But I'm not a racer and have never raced.
Racing is fun to watch and I've attended a few.

Like this one time at Road Atlanta:
Talented amateurs were racing their classic race bikes.
The guy on his Norton low-sided under the Nissan bridge (it's no longer the Nissan Bridge).
Right in front of me.
I could hear the metal being abraded on the track.
I could hear the hiss of sliding leathers.
And I watched the rider hop up, unhurt, to his feet...
snatch his helmet off...
turn to face his race bike and
HURL his helmet at its smoking remains.

My first motorcycle was a Norton.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
This is something I never think of doing. But I'm not a racer and have never raced.
Racing is fun to watch and I've attended a few.

Like this one time at Road Atlanta:
Talented amateurs were racing their classic race bikes.
The guy on his Norton low-sided under the Nissan bridge (it's no longer the Nissan Bridge).
Right in front of me.
I could hear the metal being abraded on the track.
I could hear the hiss of sliding leathers.
And I watched the rider hop up, unhurt, to his feet...
snatch his helmet off...
turn to face his race bike and
HURL his helmet at its smoking remains.

My first motorcycle was a Norton.
I guess when you get that good you aren't limited by anything. LOL

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
I never chucked it, but when I first got it I used to get a bit annoyed. It was the wheel-spins that upset me. I used to tell it I was getting rid of it. I told it I regretted getting it and wished I was on the Grasshopper. I said Tolhurst was obviously a con-artist selling junk he made in his shed. I shouted all this, with lots of swearing mixed in, on the street with everybody looking at me. I nearly fell off once, and got off and kicked it. That was the nearest I got to throwing it.

I haven't done any of that stuff for ages. The bike finally got the message and decided to behave itself.

I sometimes mis-shift and give the gears a bit of a lecture.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
My last motorcycle was a Norton.
My last "motorcycle" is my Vendetta - I'm the motor - it's the cycle. :rolleyes: (I get in enough trouble on the Vendetta with my "little motor". Can't imagine what kind of trouble I'd get into with a "real" motor!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Motor! He said motor! That's it. You have finally given the UCI a reason to arrest you. You are condemned to riding an incorrectly assembled Chinese MTB until you apologise.