i am off to cross the continent 28th sept 2015 4000klm fremantle to newcastle.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
He is heading 220 km to Adelaide, to stay at my house, and hire a car to do the rest of the trip to Newcastle NSW, via Broken Hill, as I guess he only had two weeks holiday booked.

I have tried google earth but I can only send one placemark at a time.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
here are the two strava links

https://www.strava.com/routes/3468266

https://www.strava.com/athlete/routes?type=2

I met him at Cavan in Adelaide , as he headed to the Airport to hire a car and drive through the night to get home to his sick wife.

I had a quick short ride to see what the 21 degree recline felt like, with the standard seat and a Ventisit pad and it was very comfortable, and a great fit except for my Aero belly!

The VERY stiff boom meant instant acceleration with any power input!
AND it was light, without the luggage, that was very quickly removed!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I met him at Cavan in Adelaide
Way to go Slim, thanks for taking care of our Cruzbike boy - Jon!

as he headed to the Airport to hire a car and drive through the night to get home to his sick wife.
Jon , I really pray your wife is doing fine. I am hoping it is mostly just missing you!
I'm sure by the time I am writing this you are probably safely home comforting her.

Can't wait to hear your whole story my friend! Glad you are safe!

Bentas

Hi Jon,
again great effort my man ,been watching and praying through your journey ,like I said earlier your already a hero in my book for just committing to this epic voyage, will continue to believe for full recovery for you and the little lady.
Thanks SS for keeping us informed.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
When riding Jond's Big Yellow Vendetta, I felt like a racer!!!
But I do not think I looked like one!!!
I was amazed at how good the visibility was, as this WAS my main concern of the 27 and especially 21 degree bikes.

Any chance of photos from the side of a tall (Jond) and a gnome sized (Larry Oz) on a Vendetta/Silvio, AND also a photo looking forward from a camera next to the rider head, as other riders might have the same concerns about forward visability as me

Last edited:
When riding Jond's Big Yellow Vendetta, I felt like a racer!!!
But I do not think I looked like one!!!
I was amazed at how good the visibility was, as this WAS my main concern of the 27 and especially 21 degree bikes.

Any chance of photos from the side of a tall (Jond) and a gnome sized (Larry Oz) on a Vendetta/Silvio, AND also a photo looking forward from a camera next to the rider head, as other riders might have the same concerns about forward visability as
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Here you go. I'm 6'3". Here's a side shot of me and my view on my V20. Then here's a side shot of Tim Turner on a V2.0. He's gnome sized.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
That is a great picture for sure. It couldn't have been better taken... just look at that 90degree knee angle and the feet straight up. Somehow I don't think the photographer was thinking of that and this is why it is such a good picture. I guess with a longer crank the optimum angle at knees bent at 90 degrees might be different?