I feel like the groundhog who saw his shadow

jond

Zen MBB Master
That would be a great trick. I can juggle, but I need to be able to ride no hands first I guess. No, I need to be able to scratch my nose first really. :)
yes larry scratching your nose is fraught with difficulty. the first time i got a sweat itch on my face the resultant attempt to scratch nearly sent me off road. have since been trying to ride one handed and scratching very carefully. the thought of no hands seems like a long long way away. good luck with that larry.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
It is definitely do-able. I've ridden behind Jim Parker as he road rather effortlessly without hands, even with themgetherlaced to back behind his head! Pretty amazing.
Jim - good place for you to insert a video of your magic!

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
It is definitely do-able. I've ridden behind Jim Parker as he road rather effortlessly without hands, even with themgetherlaced to back behind his head! Pretty amazing.
Jim - good place for you to insert a video of your magic!
I was just out riding with my wife today, and tried no hands. I could get abut 5 seconds...holding my breath, before grabbing the bars again. I can see where it takes skills and practice. I do one handed all the time, that would be the first place to start.