I own this bike, will it make a good donor?

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
I see. Place a spacer in

I see. Place a spacer in between the fork leg and the little vertical leg of the bracket. That will rotate the front wheel downwards and prevent the tire touching the fork crown when the suspension is fully compressed. This spacer can be a block of rubber, or wood, just make sure the jubilee clamp holds it securely.

Kim Tolhurst

Rear Suspension

The rear suspenssion adjustment, via rings compressing the spring, gives quite a lot of control so try various settings. Also the base of the seat post appears on your photo to be low through frame. It is posible to raise it in adjust ment of back seat angle. =)
cheers, Kim. Even so, we all do adjust CB's to our prefered settings alround over the first month or two. With gained riding experience some tweaks we know make a nice differance.

Kuszdog

John, that is an awesome

John, that is an awesome idea, I was hopeing to not have to replace the fork. Thank you so much for your help. Kim, please explain more about adjusting the rear suspension. Thank you.
Cheers.

Kuszdog

Question regarding shifter

Thanks for the spacer idea john, it worked great and I have been riding it to work every day. My question is this, the bike has twist grip shifters and I want to swap them out for the trigger shifters that are on the bike that I asked about at the begining of this topic. Can I just swap them out or is it more involved then that?

Kuszdog

Ok

Yes, they are the same number of gears and are shimano. By the way, I just wanted to say thanks for your help and designing such a cool product.

Kuszdog

Hey John T

Just a thought, but I noticed the vendetta has a headrest and was wondering you offer something similar for the conversion.