I sense a disturbance in the 3rd Law

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
There's chance we might buy "1" for sharing between the wife and I for when we do our 6-8 solo stuff; LiveTrack from Garmin just doesn't do it. If we do we might share it out for Big Events.... We'll see what Santa brings.

Last edited:

ratz

Finally something worthy of a winter project. Gotta get these figured out and mounted before Sebring. Need to wait for them to thaw out as well.

IMG_5960.jpg

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Finally something worthy of a winter project. Gotta get these figured out and mounted before Sebring. Need to wait for them to thaw out as well.
It's warm here now for riding outside - I'll test one with a ride up Mount Mitchell for you if you send it to me! :)

ratz

There is "Tray Mountain" next week - How much different could it be! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Besides I am so rested now after this easy week - time to go and crush something.:D

Well if you want to be smarty pants and want to crush something go read up on the ride called "Disaster" and if you're are itching to do Mitchell; just ride the one call "Epic Blue Ridge".

If you can finish Disaster you can skip Tray, Jepson and Collins. :cool:

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
hmmmm, not sure i could do the disaster but not because if the intensity. if it could be programmed into a simulation where the intense parts where climbs and recovery parts dh with the goal displayed as another rider on course then i could do it no problem. i think joining me for two laps of the watopia pretzel would be equally hard if the goal given to me wear my partner into the ground. i'm like a ratchet, i start slow and only speed up with others but don't slow down until someone breaks.

ratz

For those that missed it great news. E-Tap is now shipping with the WifLi rear derailler; so native 11-32T cassette; and 11-36T with goatlink adapter; and perhaps even a 40T with other kits and tricks.....

Public service announcement; this is the cheapest ($400 less) that I have seen SRAM E-tap to-date; and this is the medium cage wifli version:
https://www.raceviewcycles.com/sram...ic-wireless-groupset?language=en&currency=USD

In all likely hood SRAM will make them raise the price within a week, or pull their distribution. Anyone on the fence this might make your day.