Introducing the Q Commuter/Touring Rack

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
OK - for all of the Quest owners - the ultimate commuter and touring rack is available now. A real rack has finally arrived and it is awesome.

If you have lamented the limitations of the stock rack this is the answer to all of your needs.

http://cruzbike.com/q-touring-and-commuting-rack

This is a sturdy, lightweight rack. It looks fantastic. Installation is simple and we can ship it flat so it saves on shipping costs. The top is Racktime bag compatible and their bags with the snap-it feature work amazingly well. We will be carrying a select few Racktime bags, trunks, and baskets in the web store soon. So stay tuned or email us for details. Other branded bags will also fit as this is a universal style rack.

Here is a link to the installation video:

Now you can easily carry panniers, grocery baskets, trunk bags, tents, baskets, small dogs a big cage full of cats or birds, etc. ;-)

The first sets of these racks include some very nifty extensions that add a bit of bling courtesy of the awesome folks at Terracycle.

An installation video is nearing completion that walks you through the entire install process.

Get yours today and turn your Q into the ultimate hauler!

IMG_6249.JPG IMG_6251.JPG

Last edited:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Robert this is a VERY good looking and 32 kg rated rear rack.
Are there any more dimensions, so I could see if it would fit the Silvio V1.0 or S30

ThomasW

Today is a good day. :) So I finally can get rid of my makeshift solution to replace it by something more durable.

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
This rack is specifically designed to fit the Q, there would not be a realistic way to attach it to another model. The S30 and V20 are really better off without racks as they would extend so far past the rear axle. The Underseat Scarab Bag is the best carrying solution for the S30 that we have at the moment. :)

H in OH

Are there any issues with using the new commuter rack on a Quest 1.0? For one thing, there are no spacers used at the top of the seat post in a Q 1.0.

Apollo1370

Robert, I noticed in the installation video that spacers are required for installation. I just purchased a new qx100. Are these already on the bike? Do I need them for installation of the rack on a qx100?

Dr Paul

I'd love to get this. But with the cheapest shipping option to Australia being $245 that's a no sale.

Any chance of it shipping via UPSS? I'm in no hurry as long as it gets here by July I'm good.