It is happening.

DuncanWatson

I haven't committed any money but I am definitely getting a vendetta v20. I was speaking with Robert and it will be a custom build that I will pick up in Portland. I am going to get Q-Rings for it as well even if I have to source them myself. I use Q-rings on my raptobike and did on my Corsa as well. I am pretty excited and really appreciate all the help and support I have received here.

By picking up at Rose City Recumbents directly I can short circuit some of the adjustment phase that the new bike will cause. I will be going through the process in the next month or so, I have some vacation coming up but I will be getting this bike!

I haven't committed any money but I am definitely getting a vendetta v20. I was speaking with Robert and it will be a custom build that I will pick up in Portland. I am going to get Q-Rings for it as well even if I have to source them myself. I use Q-rings on my raptobike and did on my Corsa as well. I am pretty excited and really appreciate all the help and support I have received here.

By picking up at Rose City Recumbents directly I can short circuit some of the adjustment phase that the new bike will cause. I will be going through the process in the next month or so, I have some vacation coming up but I will be getting this bike!

Robert will do a great job. I wish I could've afforded to have him build mine. Cannot wait to see your build.

DuncanWatson

Lief,

I will still like to see the bike but having seen some overlay images of the silvio and the vendetta and a corsa I know it will work out. Heck I bought my raptobike via blind faith and a tape measure. It worked out great!
I am very excited.

Wannabe

Great news Duncan. I know you will enjoy the bike. We are all looking forward to your escapades .
When I can afford it, I will also have Robert build my bike.

gammason

Nice Duncan. Congratulations on your future purchase. Now that you've put it out there, it's bound to happen.

I've been seriously looking at getting a Silvio and selling my TourEasy LE. I sure like the body sock and fairing on the TE though....

Scott

Nice Duncan. Congratulations on your future purchase. Now that you've put it out there, it's bound to happen.

I've been seriously looking at getting a Silvio and selling my TourEasy LE. I sure like the body sock and fairing on the TE though....

Scott
I have a fairing that fit both my V-Rex and Vision R40. I rode both of them with it more often than not. It made a big difference. I don't even notice it's missing on my Vendetta V20. The bike is lighter, more aero straight out of the box and the power transfer is so incredible that a fairing isn't necessary. I'm rolling 3-4 mph ave faster 13 days into owning the bike.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Do it! I did, and never looked back (actually I sold the TE and my Metabike for the Vendetta). I too had a fairing on my TE, gained a couple mph, but hated the tattling and not having the wind on me.

Last edited: