it is not a cruzship :-(

JonB

Zen MBB Master
Hi

I was out riding today, and choose to go near the sea. At some point the trail got submerged, but i could see dry land half a kilometer away, and there was growing plants along the submerged trail, so i figured i could just plow through. It went fine, but the water got deeper, and i got to this part where there was 20x10 meters with no plants, just a big pool of water. I choosed to stop and not test how deep it was, even though i got wet feet when i turned the bike arround.

Later i was at the beach, but all the loose sand was hell, so i choose to go in land and drive on the gras. Not that pleasent, and i wasnt going very fast.

The rest of the ride was fine, my longest so far, 51.17 km, and 2 hours 36 minutes.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Congrats, Jon, on getting in your longest ride. Sounds like it was quite the adventure!

Are you riding yet with that recumbent club, or working up to it?

Mark

JonB

Zen MBB Master
Mark B wrote: Congrats, Jon, on getting in your longest ride. Sounds like it was quite the adventure!

Are you riding yet with that recumbent club, or working up to it?
Well, i have been out there 2 times, but they are not really riding. It is more like a social event where people meet, talk and build bikes. And try each others bikes.