It's about time

twhbent

Hello Cruzbikers,
If some of you have been wondering why you haven't seen any posts from JAE1969 with his Vendetta I am probably the reason. After attending the Recumbent Convention last year in Chicago to test ride the Vendetta, using the Cruzbike web site I reached out to several owners of the Vendetta for pros and cons. In doing so JAE1969 was one of several owners that responded back. In doing so he offered for sale his Vendetta. Luckily for me he only lived a bit over an hours drive so I made the trip to look,fit, and test ride the bike. Even though it had a large chain stay the bike was adjustable to fit me. So the rest if history. I purchased the bike and have been riding, adjusting, more riding and enjoying the bike. I have also been following the forum and have used some of the ideas that you have so graciously shared with the rest of us. For that I say thank you. So as the title says, IT'S ABOUT TIME that I joined the forum. I know the purchase hasn't happened until I post a picture so that is forth coming(Charles). Again a big thank you to the individuals that responded when I reached out to you for your guidance towards the Vendetta and sharing your knowledge and experiences with the Vendetta. Thank you, TWHBENT(TONY)

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Welcome aboard!

Fantastic to read you're having a great time riding your Vendetta. There is such a wealth of knowledge here on the forum and not only Cruzbike specific but lots of other great stuff too.