Klingon suntan lines.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Downunda it’s summer. And did I say how good the weather is snowless for my American brethren. Cruel. I know.

This past Sunday I was late out for my morning ride. Putting out crab pots to keep my darling wife happy. Wind and sun were out. I covered my snoz (nose) with zinc cream but ignored uv arms and leggings plus bandanna.

I copped a bit of sun including through the helmet vents. Riding straight roads the effect was rather magnificent.

Upon completion and removal of the helmet I was met with raucous laughter from my neighbours and my wife.

“You look like a Klingon” stated Brian my neighbour as he and the two respective wives giggled
With mirth whilst not pausing to eat the crabs I had caught that very morning.

Now Brian is a nsw road cycling champion of yesteryear and it behooves respect.

What could I say but thankyou and I’m proud to ride my Flying V alien jockey n all.

Downunda it’s summer. And did I say how good the weather is snowless for my American brethren. Cruel. I know.

This past Sunday I was late out for my morning ride. Putting out crab pots to keep my darling wife happy. Wind and sun were out. I covered my snoz (nose) with zinc cream but ignored uv arms and leggings plus bandanna.

I copped a bit of sun including through the helmet vents. Riding straight roads the effect was rather magnificent.

Upon completion and removal of the helmet I was met with raucous laughter from my neighbours and my wife.

“You look like a Klingon” stated Brian my neighbour as he and the two respective wives giggled

What could I say but thankyou and I’m proud to ride my Flying V alien jockey n all.

POIDH (Pics or it didn't happen) ... nah I just want a good laugh :D

Oh yeah the bike ride got me a half hour kom with training wheels wind assisted . Klingon speed no df can. Lol

Grats most DF riders think we are aliens anyway

super slim

Zen MBB Master

Have you grown some hair since the last time I saw you???
OR did you have tan/burn lines on your head???

Silly me!!!
I did not read the title!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
Slim I don’t grow head hair. Exceptions being ears and nose.

I hear rarely any original baldilocks jokes these days.

That’s an invitation.

Now the Klingon look doth fade.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Bald as a Badger!
What type of polish did you use to get such a good shine?
The glare off your head is blinding!
You should use the sunglasses on your head to stop the glare!
There goes a SIX eyed monster!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
With NO HAIR on his head, he MUST have a THICK head, so would he need a helmet, as his polished head should slide along the road with no damage!

As hard as his head looks, he still needs a helmet!!